[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content_no_spaces”][vc_column][rev_slider_vc alias=”career”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” el_class=”projetcShowcase studentExp”][vc_column][vc_row_inner el_class=”projetcShowcaseInner paddingInnerRow”][vc_column_inner el_class=”projetcShowcaseContent” width=”1/3″][vc_column_text el_class=”hideInMobile”]
We are currently looking for committed individuals to join our ever-expanding team here at Equator.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner el_class=”projetcShowcaseImg paddingShowInner” width=”2/3″][vc_single_image image=”2906″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” css_animation=”bounceIn”][vc_column_text]The management of Equator College recognizes excellence in work performance. If you have a high enthusiasm to excel and willing to develop a long-term career within our organization, you may be the right person we are looking for.
If the roles mentioned above are suitable, please submit together with your Passport size photo (non-returnable), Cover Letter, CV and expected salary by email or send your application directly to the Human Resource Department. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner el_class=”listRow paddingInnerRow”][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]Below is the list of people we are looking for:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” equal_height=”yes”][vc_column][vc_row_inner equal_height=”yes” el_class=”careerRow paddingInnerRow”][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Interior Design Lecturer
- Teaching, delivery and assessment of subjects in Interior Design
- Plan, prepare teaching materials and deliver lessons in a clear and appropriate manner
- Monitor and maintain high student moral and motivation levels
- Monitor student discipline
- Assist in academic projects and college’s promotional activities
- A degree or master in the relevant specialist subject area
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potential
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Proven experience as marketing specialist, graphic designer or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods.
- Well organised and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Solid computer skills including MS Office and Adobe CC.
- Candidate with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, design, communication or equivalent.
- Graphic design experience would be an advantage.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Apply[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” el_class=”workWithUsRow”][vc_column][vc_row_inner el_class=”workRow paddingInnerRow”][vc_column_inner][vc_custom_heading text=”Work With Us” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left|color:%23ca1921″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]Work with our Students
Equator College has a range of courses that cover animation, fine art, graphic design, interior design and fashion design. Our students have inspired organisations with their ideas, solutions and professionalism.
- Collaborations and student-sponsored projects – Your project could form part of a taught module or be carried out alongside students’ current work.
- Project based or part-time employment in your organisation
- Internships or trainee positions
- Volunteer opportunities (NGO)