We are currently looking for committed individuals to join our ever-expanding team here at Equator.
Our communal living concept and tailor-made program ensure outstation/ international students adapt quickly into Penang and make lifelong friends, while helping them develop the critical skills today’s employers want. As the Equator College Panel Student Hostel, we are here to provide you quality student accommodation service whilst helping you achieve the best student living experience in Penang.
Below is the list of people we are looking for:
Interior Design Lecturer
- Teaching, delivery and assessment of subjects in Interior Design
- Plan, prepare teaching materials and deliver lessons in a clear and appropriate manner
- Monitor and maintain high student moral and motivation levels
- Monitor student discipline
- Assist in academic projects and college’s promotional activities
- A degree or master in the relevant specialist subject area
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potential
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Proven experience as marketing specialist, graphic designer or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods.
- Well organised and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Solid computer skills including MS Office and Adobe CC.
- Candidate with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, design, communication or equivalent.
- Graphic design experience would be an advantage.
Work With Us
Work with our Students
Equator College has a range of courses that cover animation, fine art, graphic design, interior design and fashion design. Our students have inspired organisations with their ideas, solutions and professionalism.
- Collaborations and student-sponsored projects – Your project could form part of a taught module or be carried out alongside students’ current work.
- Project based or part-time employment in your organisation
- Internships or trainee positions
- Volunteer opportunities (NGO)